Instagram

Monday 14 March 2016

Coach wan(0173086001) MAGZ RAPI

Hi saya coach wan. wellness & nutrition coach HERBALIFE. sudah turun berat 15 kg . love fitness.Try to be best versions of me.Join my journey WITH HERBALIFE.Contact me +60173086001
I am also looking for people who wants
✔️#LoseWeight |turun berat with HERBALIFE
✔️ReshapeWITH HERBALIFE
✔️To lead a healthy Lifestyle Fitcamp
✔️To get Toned or #GainMuscles WITH HERBALIFE
✔️Gain Energy / bertenaga WITH HERBALIFE
What U Will Get 
✔️#onlinecoachingWITH HERBALIFE
✔️one to one & Online Coaching 
✔️Free Coaching
✔️Look and Feel Amazing
✔️Motivasi dan Dorongan dari #coachherbalifeMalaysia
✔️Free Meal Plan /Pelan Pemakanan mengikut individu & BMI masing2
Contact me
Fulltime CoachHERBALIFE
Ahli Bebas Herbalife
#HerbalifeMalaysia & Worldwide
 +6017 3086001
Ig : @1.2befitwan
FB : wan Hasni

No comments:

Post a Comment